Thursday, April 08, 2004

Happy Birthday...TO ME!!!!! Part 1 



Unlike the vast majority of my friends and family I DO have one buddy that bothered to get me a gift for my birthday.

I woke up incredibly hungover this AM after going to Marty's with the Swede and Mara to have a pre-birthday party party. I stumbled outside to see if my truck had sustained any damage in the hell ride home, and lo and behold! There, in the driveway, lay my birthday gift.



Of course I was too hungover, and thereby stupid, to provide anything in the above photo that could relate the scale of this gift. But let me tell you, this is the biggest fucking mole I have EVER seen. It truly was the Gigantor of moles.

Needless to say, I was quite impressed with the daring hunting ability of my friend who went through such efforts to provide me this wonderful present. That friend is named Stinky, he is shown below.



This picture was taken moments after I found the gift and went and got the camera. He was sticking around to make sure I knew who was the giver of the gift.

Meanwhile, his brother Smelly was his typical lazy-ass self and didn't get me squat. Instead, like he does for 23.5 hours a day, he slept. Fucking bastard.



In any event, my birthday celebration has just begun. I'm sure there will be more tales later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home