Thursday, August 26, 2004


So today I get home from a day of full on brainwashing trying to become part of one of the largest, soulless corporations on EARTH (yes Widowmaker, it's even bigger than your proberbial Megalomart) to find that the mama Doe who has been living in our back 400 for 5 years has spawned AGAIN! I was starting to have my doubts about this year, because normally this slut has already been dragging her latest cretins around my garden for a good month by now. But no, my hopes were dashed. Don't these fucking animals ever hit menopause?!? I mean how many times can they spew out a couple of things?! Anyway, here she is in all her glory, heading right for our pepper and tomato plants. Actually I wasn't worried about that, she learned her lesson about those 4 years ago. It's the corn, Broccoli and Brussel sprouts I'm frettin' over. Oh, and that HUGE plant in the left foreground of the picture? That's OTIS. He's about 20 feet long now. He can't even fit in the picture frame. But that's for another day. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger Quit Smoking said...

Hello fellow fisherman,

Did you know that 16% of the U.S. population goes fishing at least 16 days a year?

Did you also know that over 75% of the nations fishermen do not fish during "prime time"; fish feeding hours?

Those precious few moments before twilight can be absolutely magical. Even up until 11pm at night, the largest predators of any species feed ravenously.

Don't believe me? Check out Daniel Eggertsen's story, and a picture of a couple of his catches here : "Evening Secrets plus more"

I want you to do me a favor and try it out so I can see what you think of it, and if it works for you as well as it did for me.

You will be one of the first to try it out.

Gone Fishin',

Neil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home