Tuesday, September 14, 2004

President Clinton vistied my blog today!

I know it's very rare I update my blog this often, but this is important! I'm taking my lunch break here at work, and I decide to check out who's been visiting here. (Yes, I KNOW WHO ALL OF YOU ARE!).
Anyway, earlier this morning, I recevied my first ever visit from someone from "United States - New York - Chappaqua". Now before you jump all over me, I know that Chappaqua has a population of about 10,000. But how many people are actually sitting at home at 11 AM in that tiny 'Burb? How about a guy recovring from quadruple bypass surgery? EXACTLY. OF COURSE IT WAS HIM!

Well Mr. President, this paragraph is just for the two of us. Thanks for dropping in. Even though I was never a big fan of yours, I always respected the fact that you just did whatever the fuck you wanted and worried about trying to lie your way out of later.
Hope you're feeling better, and tell Chelsea next time she's in NH I'll give her a good banging.
Cheers!
Duke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home