Wednesday, September 15, 2004


This here is a sign of I possess a super-human trait of wandering around the Compound blissfully unaware of my own surroundings. The other morning I was walking the edge of the house, walking the dog of a person I have never even met, and still haven't, but their dog was at my house. In any event, I nearly walked right into this massive hornet's nest. It's about the size of 5 footballs. After some research, I discovered they are white faced hornets. Although they are good inects in terms of that they eat OTHER insects, one is advised not to fuck with them. They are very aggresive. Luckily they die in the winter, so I have decided to let them be until they croak on their own.  Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Blogger sheofennui said...

I think the evil unicorn dog brought them and they built their nest overnight. I could be wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home