Monday, September 27, 2004


Well we made it back alive, barely. It was, as usual, the best time of the year. I'll leave the reviews of all the bands, including us, to others. I believe if you go to Antiseen.com and click on SOD Central, there will be some up there. Of course I want to than everyone who showed up and had a good time, but there are some who deserve extra special attention. First off, WIMPY for being a fucking professional. He was in jail in Austin for 26 hours, but got out and literally ran from his cell to the club JUST in time to jump on stage and do the songs he ahd planned to do with us. Then there is Widowmaker, who busted his as for a year to make this show happen again. Then we have Vasco who flew all the way from Portugal to play with us. A big shout out has to go out to Rancid Vat singer the TExas Stud, who provied he deserved his name by getting stomped unconscious by a group of cowardly Skinheads, only to be stomp back in the club from the ambulance mere minutes later, beer in hand, ready to party. Lastly, thank to people like Jeff and Andy Skipski, Bruce Roehrs, JT from Amersterdam, Ryan Almighty, the Botched Suicides from Canada, Mat and his buddy from Quebec, the German guy whose name I forget, and all of the other fans who partied with us at the hotel all weekend. Y'all were a blast to hang with. I have a LOT more to write about, but I am WAY too fucking tired, and I think I may have a cracked rib from the fracas that got the TExas Stud knocked out. But if he can't complaining about his ailments, I sure as hell ain't gonna whine about mine Posted by Hello

7 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger CptLeech said...

Damn, jail, fights with skinheads and I'm sure massive substance abuse and strip joints were involved with the trip also. Christ, and I was ..., well it doesn't matter what I was doing I just wish I was there damn it all! Let me know when you will be at the Big Nasty Duke so you can fill me in.

 
At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your green bay packers suck blog! Check out my green bay packers suck forum for lots of great green bay packers suck info.

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a **great** site/blog. It pretty much covers football reading related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger clandis said...

Considering bank foreclosure free listing ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

 
At 3:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club vw

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Girly Girl said...

Hey I run a cool bukkake site too. massive bukkake

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Antonio Hicks said...

i was just browsing through the blog world searching for the keyword posters and it brought me to your site. You have a great site however it is not exactly what i was looking for. Good luck on your site. sincerely, antonio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home