Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Jesus Christ it's been a long time

I can say without a doubt that broken ribs fucking suck. I have been in a percoset-induced haze for the last 2 weeks. Normally, that is hardly a bad thing, except in this case I actually needed the damn things, and even then everything still hurt, I was just too fucked up to really care about it.

Anyway, I have fallen hopelessly behind in my football picks. Luckily, all the picks I did here in the past I also did in my Yahoo pick'em league. So the first part of this update is to show my progress, as the following three screenshots show:








So I have 49 wins and 26 losses for the season so far straight up. To be honest I'm way to perc'd out to try to do the math against the spread. It was hard enough to do this part. Oh BTW I am in First Place in this league.


In other news
Otis the pumpkin plant has passed on. However he left behind a very nice pumpkin, probably about 40 pounds. Much smaller than I hoped but weather and other things held him back. I have decided that this pumpkin will not be blown up. Instead I will harvest the seeds and give another go at it next year. Anyone can go buy a 40 pound pumpkin to blow up. However it's hard to get a hold of a 300+ pound pumpkin. So Otis Jr will return in the spring.


New Shows
On 11/3 in Portsmouth, NH at the Muddy River Smokehouse, the Tunnel rats take the stage with our friends the Guts, and B-Face's old band the GROOVIE GHOULIES. This should be a blast. I LOVE hanging with the Ghoulies. They are some good folk, and super talented to boot.

On 11/11 the Tunnel Rats take the stage in Cambridge, MA with the Resistoleros! For this in their caves, this SAMMYTOWN of Fang fame new band. They have a record out on Steelcage Records and it totally kicks ass. We played with these guys in Las Vegas last year and they blew me away. I can't wait to play with them again.

For all details on the shows, check out .

That's it for now. My football picks will be up in the next couple of days, along with some other stuff.

In the meantime, don't panic. The Red Sox may have lost game one, but Pedro will get his revenge tonight. Douchebag of the year Gary Sheffield better make sure his batting helmet is on tight or that BITCH is gonna be carted off on a stretcher.

1 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad Sammytown didn't contract AIDS in prison from all the gang rapes. He's a worthless piece of shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home