Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Torch has been passed

To be honest, I really thought I'd be the champ for many years to come. By this point the belt had been around my waist for so many years that I didn't believe there would be a young stud who could emerge from the proverbial mist to claim my throne.

I should have known better. Even though I lost the title at the old age of 33, I should have realized my day would come. My memories bring me back to the day I won the title back in 1998. Yes, I was a young and foolish champ back when I wrested the title from a worthy and experienced champ in Captain Leech. I thought, despite the respect I had for the man I defeated, that it would never happen to me. I swore I would wear the belt proudly until the day I willingly laid it down and retired from the game. But, alas, it was not meant to be.

So, to paraphrase JFK, let it be heard from this time and place that I, Duke Crevanator am no longer the hottest and sexiest man in the world. I have been defeated, fair and sqaure by Tom Brady, Quarterback of the New England Patriots. Below is the photo of your new champion, mere seconds after learning the news that he is the carrier of the torch.

God bless Mr. Brady, do all of us former champs proud.



Well I was going to be modest and give the new champ his due. However after a big Hulabaloo for all the female readers out there, here is a pic of your former champ. And please, do not fret over this photo. I just had a Philadelphia Eagles fan roaming on the Crevanator Compound. The problem is taken care of. Thank goodness I decided to make a big enoug ice fishing hole in the pond in the back 200 to fit a body though. Ooops. I shouldn't have written that.

4 Comments:

At 3:33 AM, Blogger B-Face said...

Dammit, I pissed myself laughing again.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger CptLeech said...

Shit, I wasn't aware that I had lost the title. I guess that explains the lack of ass coming my way bastard.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Tommy Cool is so pretty.

 
At 3:56 AM, Blogger Chlora said...

Duke Crevan or I enjoyed The Torch has been passed very much and will be back again! How about you check out my site featuring orgies , be sure to leave a comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home