Thursday, January 20, 2005

Who is this mysterious person in Vienna, VA?

Over the last 5 days I've had a person using a computer at the US Navy Department of Defense location in Vienna, Virginia visiting the Tunnel Rats site, and this blog.

WHY?!?!

I haven't updated the site in months and now I have someone at the same workstation visiting daily. Of course, they are more than welcome to. I mean unlike England and France this is a FREE country after all. But how much is there to read between the two sites?
Do not fret faithful readers, I am WELL AWARE that I am dashingly handsome, and too cool for school, but unless it's one of those super-hot military girls, this guy is risking violating the Don't ask, Don't tell policy by admiring my sexy pictures all over both sites. I don't want the poor guy kicked out because he can't resist me. However, if it is one of the hot military girls, drop an e-mail baby! I'll teach y'all about how to be the Monica Lewinsky to my Commander-in-Chief.

Oh, I also have realized that the Steelers have not yet forfeited the game vs. the Patriots on Sunday. Poor, silly souls. Oh well, I guess, as usual, they have to learn the HARD way. So be it.

OK, that is all. Dismissed!

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Arthur Dent said...

You track visitors? Ouch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home