Friday, July 22, 2005

My hair is beautiful


A much longer post is coming soon. But I felt the need to post this pic from this past weekend. I have no idea where, when, why or whom took this photo. That leads me to believe, since it violates pretty much every journalistic code of ethics, that it was done by my friend at the Christian Science Monitor, the Swede. I also have no idea how this hat came into my home, never mind how it came to be placed upon my head, I assume via my own free will. However, that gorgeous hair is all mine. This once again makes me believe that the hat was placed upon my head by jealous balding douchebags like the Swede, Bad News Hughes, Captain Leech, Joe King, the Cod God, KFK, well the list just goes on and on. Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

At 4:38 AM, Blogger WIDOWMAKER said...

good god! i don't think i've ever seen you hair that long. nice oklahoma shirt, fuck texas.

 
At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better hair than Jacqueline Smith.

- Craig, growing out his locks down in CT.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Do the curtains match the drapes?

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Patrick Hughes said...

you're the prettiest girl at the prom, hands down.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger CptLeech said...

Fucking hippy. You look like a cross between Michael Jackson and any guitar player from a Dead cover band. The hat, by the way, I brought back from 'Nam with me. I believe the blood stains are still visible.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Duke Crevanator said...

Nice try Leech, but we all know that you stole the Michael Jackson line from our mom. Pretty lame when you have to steal a line from a 65 year old woman.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger B-Face said...

Yeah but that hat was stolen from a 65-year old Vietnamese woman in a rice paddy. I think it was Mad Dog, at least that's what I was told when I showed up and you were out in the swamp shooting at muskrats. He was probably there to kayak off a cliff or something. Anyways, it's a sweet lid. Hang on to that one. It's a great drinking hat.

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

Will you holla for five dolla?

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger B-Face said...

Duke so horny. Duke, post the pic of you guys jamming with the hunting trumpet. Otherwise the joke is lost.

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger The Cod God said...

Man, that hair looks just like the hair I caught a quick glimpse of through the glory-hole in the men's room at the bus station.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home