Friday, January 27, 2006

I hate you all

Well Necro from the Kings of Nuthin has been living in the Crevanator Compound for the last month or so.

We're all fucked up and here was the latest quote worth writing down:
"You know what I like about Tor? He brings the Girlie movies that I will actually watch, like Girl interrupted and Cinderella Man.".

As a post script I was instructed to add something about some girl's Prom movie.

Oh, and here's a picture of Big Nasty, myself, Gail, Wimpy, and Necro.

6 Comments:

At 2:15 PM, Blogger CptLeech said...

GAYZO

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger lewisalexander4022237906 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger meggo said...

I linked to your blog, beeyatch!

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

What's that curious stain just above Wimpy's belt?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger B-Face said...

Why are you looking there, Wheel Gun?

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Wheel Gun Bob said...

At least I look above the belt unlike you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home